Friendship is the most expensive and beautiful gift one can give some one. As time passes by. Lots of people will walk past, but only same stay with you forever. And those friendships will stick by one’s side through thick and thin. Lucky are those people with friends that can be trusted and wish to stay forever.
If someone is interested in learning more about friendship and wants to write an essay on it, they may want to start by researching various aspects of friendship, such as the different types of friendships, the benefits of friendship, and how to maintain healthy friendships. Some helpful resources to start with could be.
10 Lines Essay on friendship
- Friends are like wine, they get better with age.
- If you want to hear the whole truth and nothing but the truth, just ask your best friend.
- A good friend is like a good bra, supportive, always there for you and never fails to lift you up.
- True friends don’t judge each other, they judge people together.
- Friendship is like a bank account, you can’t continue to draw on it without making deposits.
- A true friend is like a good bottle of wine, gets better with time and always helps you to forget the bad and focus solely on the good.
- A best friend is someone who makes you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good.
- Friendship is like a warm blanket on a cold night, a cold beer on a hot day, and a good book on a boring day.
- Good friends don’t let you do stupid things alone.
- Friends are like chocolate, some are nutty, some are creamy, but all are delicious.
Essay Writing & Short Essay on Friendship
A good friend stands to guard irrespective of the fair and foul weather . 9th years is always easy and straight forward to be friend some one. However, being a good friends takes a lifetime. Being a good friend or friendship is not a temporary phase in life
Friendship is a sacred relationship. 9th is defined as a relationship based on mutual trust care and live between two individuals or between two groups of people.
Famous Friendship Quotes
Benefit of Friendship
“A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be” — Douglas Pagels
“Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” — Kahlil Gibran
“Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.” — Eustace Budgell
“Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” — Woodrow T. Wilson
“Friendship is like a perennial river which flows forever. It may change its path but will never ever dry up.” — unknown
“Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.” — Aristotle
“The only way to have a good friend is to be one.“ — Ralph Waldo Emerson
These resources provide a comprehensive understanding of the different aspects of friendship, and can serve as excellent sources of information for an essay on friendship. Additionally, there are many academic journals and articles on the topic.
It’s also important to keep in mind that while the facts and research are important, the personal experience of friendship is also valuable and meaningful. You can include personal anecdotes and observation to make the essay more relatable to the readers.